Hi Guys! I’m back with another post but this time it’s a book tag! no one has tag me, I just want to do it because I think it’s fun to do 🙂 so let’s get into the tag.
1. Initial Attraction: A book that you bought Because of the Cover – I bought this book last year, because of the gorgeous cover without reading the back of the book. I don’t really have an idea what’s the story of this book. I just had to buy it because the book cover really attracts my eyes.
2. First Impression: A book that you got because of the summary – Angelfall by Susan Ee. Everybody loves this book, this trilogy rather because of it’s action-packed plot of the story. I haven’t read it until now, though I start a few chapters of this book but I had to put it down coz’ I’m beginning to fall under the spell of S-L-U-M-P, so I had to sacrifice it. but will definitely go back to it, after some of the books that I need to read.
3. Sweet talk: A book with great writing – It’s hard to choose between Isla and the Happily ever after, Ignite Me and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. So I had to go with the 3 haha. I enjoyed reading these books specially Isla coz’ I managed to read it for only 24 hours, Imagine? Been feeling “Kilig” the whole time I read it. I bet that the 3 books I chose for this one is the book that’s on my top fave books too. hehe.
4. First Date: A first book of a series which made you want to pick up the rest of the series? I had to chose NIL by Lynne Matson for this one. I really had a good time dating this book because of Thaddeus Blake and his a new boyfriend of mine. this is a trilogy and I’m so excited to picked that 2nd book of this trilogy. albeit, the last book will be release this year.
5. Late Night Phone Calls: A book that kept you up all night? Maybe Someday by Coleen Hoover. I can’t get over for Ridge and Sydney. I can’t stop swooning them until now while typing this. I can’t imagine on how to fall in love with a mute guy. I think that’s fun and “nakakakilig” na Experience.
6. Always on my mind: A book you could not stop thinking about? this one would go for Coleen Hoover’s piece hopeless. I couldn’t stop thinking this book because of what I feel for Sky and her dark past. If I have the power to re-write the book, I’m going to rewrite it according on what’s on my mind.
7. Getting Physical: A book which you love the way it feels?
This one goes to to my favorite Classic book Alice and Wonderland. I’ve been in love with this story since I was a child and I always watched the T.V series of this book in GMA 7 way back when I was in elementary. and real fact I’ve been collecting Alice in wonderland retelling stories ever since I knew a retelling books exist. whut?? I still need to get Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showwalter to complete my collection.
8. Meeting the parents: A book which you would recommend to your family and friends? I would recommend Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus to my family and friends because this is a good read and everyone can read these books. it has a nice story and a middle grade book. a retelling story of gods and goddesses.
9. Thinking about the future: A book or series you know you will re read many times in the future? Isla and the Happily ever after. I will and always be rereading this book. it’s like my good to go book, savior for my slumps and my pampakilig book.